Tuesday 1 March 2011

Distracted

I've been very distracted lately. We have a new arrival around here. He has been much sought after and waited for.
Meet The Accountant, I know it's an unfortunate name, so we've named him Buddy. He's very cheeky and quirky, so he should fit right in. He has already escaped from his stable once and has had to have new locks fitted to his door. He is a looker and quite a ladies man. This is the only descent photo I have right now and even that was taken by my cell phone. I'm sure more will follow, although I am going to try and not become one of those "mummy's"

The new addition has given me pause for thought. I now have an extra mouth to feed, so I'm going to have to start working a little harder :o) Maybe I should phrase it as I need to start working, again.

No comments: