Thursday 20 January 2011

Wandering Trip

Sometimes I like to wander around shops drinking in the colours, ideas and fabrics. Yesterday it was IKEA. I really love going to IKEA, not only do I often discover things I didn't know existed and can't live with out, but they always have fantastic colour combinations. Their prints are bold and striking. One unfortunate side effect is that often spend much more money than I intended on fabric, and other things.

Yesterday was less about spending and more about absorbing. It was mental therapy. A slow amble on a cold evening, the place was pretty empty and I had time to look, touch and think about all the things around me.

I did buy a couple of little things, none which I actually needed.These two little cutie's came home with me, and I bought an extra bunny for my mum, it's an Easter decoration. I hope the horse/donkey is a good omen for my much awaited news from the vet.



No comments: