Monday 21 March 2011

Getting Back on the Horse

Yesterday was a big day, as I got back in the saddle. Three and a half weeks ago I fell of a horse (not my own little baby) and broke a rib. I was one of the most painful things I have ever experienced but it also meant that I couldn't ride buddy. Yesterday I decided to give it a go.

It was fine, he was a gent and looked after me well. I won't say it was pain free but it was ok.My husband has been a star throughout this whole thing, and the photographer. He's not really a horse person, but he has picked up the slack and done all the heavy lifting. I am far from better, still a few painful weeks ahead, but at least I feel better inside my head. I was just happy to be back up in the saddle, three weeks ahead of schedule. Now I just need to take it slowly and not over do it :0)

No comments: