Sunday 3 July 2011

Hello......

Hello is there anyone still out there? Probably not, but none the less I will continue. Over on melly and me there was a post about "slack blogger of the year", I'd definitely be in the running. It's been a case of been sick, been busy, been sick again, but I'm off for the summer hols and starting to feel at, least normal for me if not actually, like a normal human.

Part of me blames my ipad, not really designed with blogging in mind, but rarely out of my hand.

I have been reading blogs and generally having a long think about all things creative. I have definite plans for the summer, which I will share with you as they progress. In the mean time I will leave you with this fab set of patchwork cushions from Red Pepper Quilts in Knitknats shop over on etsy, for some eye candy.



 Delightful.

ps I did start this post on the ipad and then discovered I couldn't add links or insert pictures, so I had to go back to keys, how old-fashioned and traditional :o)

No comments: