Thursday 30 July 2009

My Creative Space

This week my creative space is all about inspiration. This piece of ribbon was on a gift I give my mum. I purchased her birthday present and got it wrapped in the store and they tied the bag with this ribbon and I fell in love with it. My family are completely used with me looking longing at ribbon and wrappings now and I don't even have to ask if I want them, they just pass them directly to me. I can see this on a little mini clutch but just haven't found the right material for it.
I love this fabric combo and I am looking forward to making something lovely with it,maybe for me.

For more creative spaces pop over to Kirsty's.

5 comments:

Kirsty said...

Oooh, that illustrated fabric is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Loving the fabric too...I like ribbons but am at a complete loss as to what to do with them lol...

Mel said...

Hey there - I am with you on the grabbing back of ribbons and wrapping. I figure if it's just going to go into the bin then give it back to me!

(and thanks for your comments on my blog - purpose built bookshelves in any part of the house is my idea of nirvana! And I totally have a crush on Nigella ...)

Lucy Bowler said...

It's going to be very cute, look forward to seeing what you make. Ribbon is delicious, isn't it?!

kellie said...

gorgeous ribbon and lovely fabric ~ lots of fabulous inspiration there.