Friday 3 July 2009

My Birthday

It was my birthday on the 29th of June. As usual I was very spoiled and got lovely pressies from everyone. Here are a couple of special ones.

My other half give me a Pandora bracelet. It is like a charm bracelet but instead of the charms dangling down the bracelet goes through the centre of the charm. You choose whatever charms you want, so my fab husband picked a handbag and dog to start with. I wonder why??? :0)

I have a little collection of jewelled charms I wear around my neck. My mum added this little beauty to my collection. It is an emerald bunny set in white gold. I already have a snail, a turtle, a starfish and a fish. Unfortunately this one will be the last in my collection as the place I got them from is no more.
My sister-in-law bought me a stylish pocket measuring tape in pink leather, a must for all sewers.
BTW jewellery makers must have a hard time photographing their items, because it was challenging just getting these slightly iffy pictures.

No comments: