Monday 6 July 2009

Lovely fabrics

Usually when I buy fabric I never buy more than 1 yard, unless I use it for linings.

These 2 fabrics are some of the exceptions.

The top one is Disco Dot by Michael Miller. I just love it in ink and have reordered it several times. I do have it in a variety of colours, and each one is fab and vibrant.

The bottom one is a strawberry damask. It was one of those unbelievable finds. It retailed at over £50 per metre and I managed to get it for a fraction of that price. It was a bargain (relatively) and I got over 7 metres. I love it and dread the day I have to use the last bit. When it gets close to the end I may just hoard to for personal use, but then I do hate using the end of any fabric.

Check out what they look like when made up into bags here, here and here

No comments: