Thursday 9 July 2009

My Creative Space

After a short (!) sewing hiatus, I now have a long list of custom orders to complete, like yesterday. As a result so I have been confined to my cutting area, which occasionally doubles up as my breakfast bar :0). It is a perfect space as it is large enough to spread the material out on and is just the right height to work at.
Ready for the next steps of ironing and attaching interfacing, then to the sewing machine.

For more creative space, nip over to Kirsty's

5 comments:

june at noon said...

Nice fabrics! I like when creative spaces spill into the rest of the house.

Kirsty said...

They look fabulous all lined up & ready to go.

Leonie Guld said...

I will never get tired of having some of amy butler fabric floating around in the house!! Good luck

Jemma. said...

Ahh, I wish that I had a breakfast bar like this... Cutting on a regular height table gives me serious back pain !

woollywotnots said...

Great fabric! Looks like you're going to be busy!