Monday 5 April 2010

creme eggs

I love all things sweet, a little known fact about me - actually anyone who knows me knows well of my sweet tooth. My OH (he has a sweet tooth as well) & I  have been on a serious health kick since Christmas, it's been very successful so far, so can you imagine the horror of Easter, chocolate nightmare.... I am especially fond of Caburys Creme Eggs.
This year we have limited ourselves to only a few (ok yesterday a few too many) mini creme eggs, a truely satisifing little yum, but imagine my amusement when I found a felt creme egg by British Cream Tea

A calorie free option? As I ambled around Ouissi's Etsy shop, I admit I felt peckish, but that's only because her pieces are so life-like. Worth stopping by for a look. Now I'm off to maybe squeeze in another mini creme egg :)

No comments: