Friday 31 October 2008

Fabric Friday

I love fabric, it's what got me into this business in the first place. I have a huge stash of material, my collection is eclectic and I love every scrap. The large amount of fabric I already own does not stop me from buying more and Etsy is a great venue to buy fab fabric. So this morning the last of my recent fabric purchases popped through the letter box.

This parcel was from FabricWorm. I even managed to contain myself from ripping it open and photographed it first.


I just love these Toadstools by Alexander Henry, and think they will make lovely bags and linings.

This batch of fabric came from fabricsupplies, I have had my eye on this Amy Butler fabric for a while and just couldn't resist buying it.

These two Michael Millar disco dots also came from fabricsupplies. I have ordered the black dot before, but have been looking for the red dot for a while.

Add ImageI have taken a real liking for Japanese fabric and ordered these from Cottonblue, I spotted and bought these teacups in gray and wanted them in some other colors. My mum is a tea addict as well and I really want to make her a fun glasses case in this fabric.



The last fabric is this quirky fun lingerie fabric, it came from ThisandThatfromJapan

I have already made this into a bag.

Most of these fabrics are for a craft fair I am hoping to do in December, I'll post more of the bags from these fabrics as they are made.

No comments: