Wednesday 15 October 2008

Christmas is coming part 2

As well as the lovely Gingerbread Men & Ladies, I also make these. Hanging trees. I personally hang them from places like door handles, but there is one or two on my "Colonial" themed tree. In a few weeks I have been invited to attend a meeting to show of my bags, explain the processes involved and sell my craft, and these little lovelies are coming as well.


The dilemma is to tag or not. I usually don't, however, I normally only give these items away as gifts. The further dilemma is the tag. My usual tags look like this.


Which don't really fit in with the whole handmade Christmas decoration vibe, so I have come up with these.



This is what it looks like from a distance. I just really don't want the tag to take away from the overall look of the little tree.Ginger is also being tagged and this is the alternative I have come up with, although I think the tree tag may work equally as well.

I had promised to show some Gingerbread Boys, but they aren't baked yet so those will have to wait a little while longer, by which time I will have made up my mind regarding the tags.

No comments: