Wednesday 19 January 2011

Other peoples negative thoughts

Sometimes those around us have nothing but negative views. A long time ago I made a decision that I would try and not allow negative people to have an influence in my life. Unfortunately every so often something sneaks by and gets round me. Don't think this means I don't see things for they are or that I am naive. I do try to see the best in a person or situation, while still trying to make an objective judgement.

The thing is that sometimes people are just hurtful, whether they intend it or not. It's one thing to give an opinion it's another to try and force your views on to someone. These the challenges we all face on a day to day.

On a more positive note, I, and my friend A are starting a sewing club for some kids in our school. Watch this for some of their offerings.

No comments: