Tuesday 1 September 2009

Softies

I have been doing alot of monitor shopping lately, just wandering around the Internet browsing. I think part of this has been because I am nearing of the end of my holidays. Well actually they ended last week :0)

I have been very attracted to softies lately but I do have a very weak spot for soft toys in general. I have purchased a few patterns to have a go with at some point in the future. I have been looking at fab softies made by some great crafters.

This little snail is made by cynicthelamb, there are some pretty little things on her website well worth taking a look at.

This lovely lady is made by Amy from badskirt. I love her hippos and her beautiful dogs.

These lovely Mini Dachshunds are by Alice Apple, based here in the UK. She works with very retro fabric and has been designing her own fabric that has a strong Scandinavian influences.
I will have to stop this self indulgent oogling at things. I have bags to make.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking at softies patterns too lately. They would make great handmade gifts for little ones. Or big ones who are little at heart. :)

some pretty things said...

I totally agree, I'm definitely little at heart.