Wednesday 2 September 2009

Problem with Fabric

I have more than a passing problem with fabric. The problem is I can't pass it. I have to at the very minimum touch it and usually I have to buy it. I had went through a period of trying not to buy too much, but a few weeks ago I just went a bit mad and spent a fortune. I did think I needed some new fabrics for the Christmas fairs but I think I went a little over board.

Here is a small selection of what has been arriving.



I bought the sock monkey fabric (below) a while ago from Modern Retro Textiles in Austraila, whilst I was ordering an Audrey and Maude pattern. I have been eyeing it up for a while and I got it at a complete steal. Not sure how it will work for bags but it will work for a few zip pouches.

I did indulge a little and buy some pretty Christmas fabric just for me. I intend to make some PJ shorts out of the pink snowman for Christmas and a Christmas shopping bag out of the blue snowman. I'm sure the left over pieces will make very pretty purses for sale or even as Xmas pressies.

Check out a few new arrivals in my store.

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

I have that same problem. No wonder you couldn't resist though - especially with the polkadots!