Friday 12 June 2009

My Creative Space

My creative space is filled with these little pretties today.
They are waiting to get their frames put on them for a craft fair this weekend. I always feel I never have enough of these for fairs, so I made some more just for this weekend.
I made a batch of my new zipper pouches/ pencil cases. I still have some more of these to sew tomorrow. I am hoping these will do well as they are a slightly lower price point. The rest of my space is a little cluttered at the mo. We have plans to revamp the space in the next few weeks, watch this space..... sort of speak.
For more creative spaces amble over to Kirsty's place

6 comments:

littlelovelies said...

great pouches! i love all the bright colors!

p.s. I am hosting a sponsored giveaway for a beautiful handcarved stamp - you can enter here.

x nadine
little lovelies

Woollywotnots said...

Ooo what a lovely creative space. Great fabric. I bet they'll all be snapped up like hot cakes!

Kirsty said...

Don't they look wonderful all together.

Muddlepud said...

Awesome fabrics, love all the brights!

frutejuce said...

Lovely fabrics and they always look lovely piles up together.

Cindy said...

they look gorgeous :-)