Thursday 26 March 2009

Day vs Night - the struggle

As many may know, I am a teacher by day and a sewer by night. Most of the time my two lives don't cross over into each other's time. I very work hard during the day to clear up all my work so I can sew at night. At the moment when I really need and want to sew I can't as I am marking coursework to deadline.

What makes this extra frustrating is that I have just heard that I have been accepted for Mount Stewart Garden and Craft fair on 16th & 17th May (yipee), which is just over 6 weeks away. Now I have been making bags in preparation of the chance I might get to go but fortunately/unfortunately they have been selling quite well online in my shop. I am not sure whether this makes me happy :o) or sad :0( One thing I do know is there will be smoke coming from my sewing machine over the next couple of weeks. Well better go and finish marking GRRRRRRRH

1 comment:

Kyoko said...

Congratulations on the fair. When things happen, they happen all at the same time don't they? I know how you feel. I think it is wonderful that you work as a teacher and a crafter by night :D Good luck!