Sunday 18 January 2009

Calm has returned

Finally my workspace has returned to "normal", and not a minute too soon as I got an order for my lovely little Grey and Moss clutch, which my husband and I affectionately call alveoli ( we're science geeks what can I say).Well you can see where we are coming from. Anyway I sold it on Folksy, I have had a store there for a while but haven't really done any real work on it. I really just signed up so no-one else got my name. I have had a couple of sales from there with no promotion, so I have decided to do a little work and see how it goes. Just spreading the eggs around.

The up side of getting my desk cleared is that I can get to work on my new fabrics.

2 comments:

Kyoko said...

Lovely purse! Congratulations on sales on Folksy. I have tried there too but it does go quite slowly doesn't it? I actually haven't checked my account for ages!!!

R a i n said...

It's beautiful! Reminds me of spores tee hee.