Thursday 8 March 2012

A mid year craft event

I don't usually do big events at this time of the year and lately with all my other commitments I am snowed under but I decided to apply and I have been accepted to exhibit at Focusfest. 

It is a two day event that is aimed solely at christen woman. They have a craft hall and that is were I will be for the duration of the event. It runs on the 8th &9th June 2012

I have included some info for anyone interested and a link to their website.
Focusfest woman's conference sees women from all over the globe coming together to worship, fellowship and be ministered to. A gathering of ordinary women on an extraordinary quest. Focusfest was founded in 1993 and has become Northern Ireland's event for women, drawing women from the age of 16 to 90 together.

2012 brochure 001

Now all I need to do is find a few hours(?) to sew......

No comments: