Tuesday 29 December 2009

A well earned break

Life was very hectic for a little while so I have spent some down time lately, catching up on important things like sleep. I have been making some fun purchases.

I purchased two of these fab little ornaments from Petite House. I bought the cupcake and the one on the far left.


I got one sent to my mum as a surprise


I have been after a wristlet now for many weeks from Made by Hank. When I say things like this people often exclaim "why would you buy a bag made by another". My answer is simple I appreciate others work and I also want something different.

Is it any different than a chef eating at someone else's restaurant? Things are always nicer when made by someone else. Anyway I have been after a specific wristlet but I kept missing it, I even had my poor OH checking many times a day but we always just missed it. We even put an RSS feed up to get updates. I had all but given up :( When magically and by complete accident I was online on Christmas day producing Christmas Quizzes for the dinner table, when I spotted the updated RSS feed. It said it was in stock but I could hardly believe it, I went to Made by Hank and there it was. So now all I have to do is patiently wait ..... for it to arrive.



No comments: