Thursday 3 December 2009

St George's Christmas Craft Fair

I will be attending St George's Christmas Craft Fair in Belfast this year again. Last year it was our first ever craft fair, so we are looking forward to going back.


It is on

Saturday 5 December: 9am - 5pm

Sunday 6 December: 10am - 5pm

If you are in the local area stop by and have a chat.

***Update - Having just looked at photo's from last year it has suddenly occurred to me I didn't have much stock and this year I have tonnes.****

2 comments:

Kyoko said...

Good luck in the fair! It must be really freezing cold there. Your purses are lovely and I hope they will do really well :D
Have a lovely weekend.
x
Kyoko

Anonymous said...

hey chick hope it goes well. will be in touch soon. Ems baptism this weekend...32 for dinner...so you could say im busy! love a xx