Saturday 7 November 2009

Purchase

There are many things I love to buy and wear, but as the weather starts turn it gives me new opportunities for purchases. I have a scarf collection that most shops would be jealous of. I also love, I mean LOVE, gloves. I think a bit part of the glove thing is winter weather. Last year I discovered long fingerless gloves, they are like leg-warmers for your hands. I had purchased a random gold sparkly pair quite a while ago in the sale for 50p ($1), but only wore them for the first last year and fell in love with them. I thought I would not be able to get anymore, so imagine my delight when I found these.

Pale Grey Cashmere Fingerless Gloves, I admit they were a little (!) more expensive, the upside was that the lovely M&S had sent me a voucher for a pair of gloves up to the value of £15, so I only had a little to add. They are toasty warm, you can text in them and you don't need to take them of to get change out of your wallet. Result.

No comments: