Thursday 13 August 2009

Treats

I go back to work in just over a week. I have still have a list of things to do, but I decided to treat myself. My OH and I are dedicated coffee drinkers, albeit decaf for me. We have a fab nespresso coffee pod machine at home. What makes this machine so good is that the coffee is completely contained so there is no cleaning and it produces great coffee every time, the downside is that it was very expensive and pods are only available online.


As a treat for going back to work I have treated myself to a dolce gusto coffee machine.

It is a much cheaper version of the nespresso, it has much more limited functions, but by all accounts it makes good coffee. This little beauty should be here in a few days and we will have a little testing session. It will take up it's new home in my lab's prep area and will make each day a little more cheerful. It should also cut down my trips to starbucks - well a little - a girl still needs the odd decaf latte.

No comments: