Friday 15 August 2008

A New Design

My new 8 inch frames arrived a few days ago and I was happily waiting until the weekend for a chance to design a new bag for the frame, when I got a request for something a bit different. After a bit of thinking I came up this




It's perfect for notes and cards instead of a wallet, a stylish make-up bag or just as an ultra slim clutch for your mobile, lippy and cash. I haven't definitely decided on name for it yet but I'm thinking ......"Baguette Bag" - chic and tasty but not crunchy.

It wasn't what I had bought the frames for but when it was finished I just loved it and really wanted to keep it all for myself, but it's not to be and it has to go to it's new home, but I think more will follow soon and I might just have to keep one for myself :0)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's gorgeous!

some pretty things said...

thanks em

Unknown said...

Hi Judith

Love the range of bags and would like to discuss the possibility of a small trade order for our new website www.boutique-gifts.co.uk

Let me know what you think.

Many Thanks
Claire
claire@boutique-gifts.co.uk

missknits said...

sooo pretty!