Wednesday 6 August 2008

Bye Bye Order

I got a massive order the last week ish, 8 clutches all going to new homes. A bride-to-be had purchased them for her bridesmaids. It took ages to get them all ready and packed.









Here they are ready to be labelled and posted



It's always a bit sad but exciting when they go off to the post office.


It did make me think about how nice it is to get pretty things in the post and how much I really like it when parcels are nicely wrapped instead of being bunged into a tiny plastic mailer. Plastic mailers are fine for supplies but for handmade things????


Of course my big problem at present is my pup's intense dislike for anything that comes through the letterbox. My normally sleepy, sweet cocker turns into an "urban terrorist", growling and barking (!) at the letterbox. He snatches the post and gives it a good shake just to make sure it will not attack us.


We are now at the stage when we will have to think about an external mailbox and "safeplace" for parcels. Grrrhh dogs are a pain in the ear but you gotta love them.

No comments: