Monday 5 July 2010

let sleeping dogs lie

Sorry I have been a bit sporatic with the old posting, I have been.... well not doing much other than working, dog walking and sleeping. My mystery box still sits under the stairs waiting to be opened, which I plan to do today. More of that tomorrow as working is over for the summer.

The dog walking does usually happen but has been a bit more important lately. My beautiful dog, has been a little creaky lately.


He is very stiff and sore when he gets up, which is not good news for a 4 year old. I think we didn't want to admit something was wrong, but that all came to ahead, when he hurt himself getting into the car to go to the groomers and started limping. The groomer propmtly told us he couldn't clip the dog and sent him home. So we have started to do shorter walks 2 or 3 times a day. We have also put him on cod liver oil tablets, which has made a huge difference. Our little pup has got a new lease of life and seems much happier in general. The big up side for me is extra walking.

No comments: