Friday 21 November 2008

Presents and Cake

A little while ago it was my other half's birthday, after much thought and a few panic purchases I had sorted out his gift (or should I say gifts). When I went to wrap them the night before his birthday I discovered our normal healthy stash of wrapping paper was in a bad way, to the point there wasn't enough unless I went into the pink options - which isn't really his colour. So I improvised.



I wrapped them in brown paper and put a strip of patterned paper over it. I was really pleased with the outcome and plan to wrap my Christmas presents in a similar way. I really fancy using this patterned paper


This paper is hand printed by Rifferaff and designed by Black Pearl Press. I have already indulged in some Christmas gingerbread paper so I think this will fit right in.

After all of my husbands pressies were ripped open at 12.05am we decided it was time for cake.


Which was just delicious in the early hours of the morning

No comments: